Monday 20 June 2016

Move Me

Happy Monday, Lovely Readers!
Get ready for cuteness overload! And some fantastic mixed media art of course. :)
Irina is starting the week with one of her amazing layouts + a step by step video. Heart melting and incredibly inspiring! Enjoy...


Hello, it's Irina here!
I'd like to show you my new layout. It's about my favorite boys: my son and my husband. :)
They really inspire me and this layout is dedicated to one of our walks. My son loves to walk and in particular to sit on his Daddy's arms from where he can see everything! And as you can see, this is very interesting for him. I really wanted to capture these moments forever...


The base of my layout is a beautiful piece of scrapbooking paper from 7 Dots Studio Verano Azur collection.
As I love round shapes, I immediately had the idea to cut out my photos as circles. The shape is also repeated with a Mechanical gear and 'Move Me' stamp.


As for the background, I used a wide variety of media: Clear Gesso, alcohol inks, paper tapes, acrylic paints, Modeling Paste with a stencil. You will see everything step by step in the video below.
And of course, one of my favorite techniques - the addition of stamps!


The title for my layout is hand lettering and speaking of hands... I couldn't resist to show you the cutest hand in the world reviewing my new piece! ;)


Here is my video in which you will see the whole creative process. Enjoy!



Have a creative week!
Irina

Materials used:


1 comment:

The Colour Press said...

Love the energy in this layout.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...