Thursday 15 September 2016

Glamorous - Denim in Pink

Hi my dear ones, are you having a good week?
I'm back today with an announcement which may put a smile on some of the faces - my brand new class is coming! I've listened to your request and tried to do my best to put it all together quickly... but, first things first...

Here is my new Denim Journal Cover - some of you may remember this one, which was my first attempt - and I have to admit it was such an enjoyable project to do, I was really tempted to try again. I decided to go more on the "feminine" side and add a pinch of pink into the mix.
Well, very quickly the pinch turned into a handful, but can you go wrong putting pinks and rusty tones together? Of course you CAN'T!



As you can see I've been a bit crazy with my composition - as usual you can find a bit of everything here, starting with beautiful decors which I made using Prima moulds, going through my Mechanicals in different shapes and sizes, pearls, Art Stones, lace - there is something for everyone!

As this cover is meant to be keeping safe all your art tools, scraps and photos while travelling or creating on the go - set of techniques used to alter it has to ensure all your elements and details will stay in place. I planned it all  to make it durable - the construction is sturdy and glamorous at the same time. Perfect!

 at

All the techniques applied here are easy to transfer to other mixed-media projects of course - collage, home decor, or even artistic scrapbooking if you wish. Many ideas will work great on dimensional journal pages - but it is not all. Working on the project like this will give you the chance to try a wide range of art mediums from my collections: Art Basics, Art Ingredients and Art Extravagance, gain knowledge, experience and get inspired at the same time. It's a perfect way to learn more about Heavy Body Gel, Gesso, Modeling Paste, Soft Gel and one of my recent favourites - Rust Pastes but also try a bit of Mica Powder and Art Stones.
It is useful, it is pretty, it is personal - what an exquisite combination!


I'll be officially launching this class during private event I'll be teaching in Budapest, this October and later it will have it's official premiere at The Scrapbook Studio in Jeffrey's Bay, South Africa.
You can find more info about my international classes here, in "Live Classes" section of the blog... and let me tell you, my calendar for 2017 is getting really full!

If you are looking for online classes - I can highly recommend our Wanderlust 2017 - 1 year long event full of everything mixed-media. You can read more about it and register through this post :)


I'll be back soon with more projects and ideas for you... but if I were you I'd check this space this Friday, for a very important announcement too ;)
Sending hugs

3 comments:

Cathy - CMP Designs said...

The pinks and rust tones are just gorgeous!! And I'm not even a fan of pink LOL So amazing!

Unknown said...

This is simply FANTASTIC Anna! The color combo is amazing and the rust paste sooo yummy! I'm addicted to it! LOL <3 xoxo

magicalmagpie said...

OOh I am so excited! Ill be in Jeffreys Bay again this year Finn, looking forward to seeing you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...